XOOON respects your privacy and treats any personal information that you disclose to us with the utmost confidentiality. We use your data to process your orders as quickly and easily as possible. If we wish to use the data for other purposes, we always ask for your prior permission. We will never sell your data to third parties; we only make your data available to the third parties involved in processing your order. You have the right to consult, amend or correct your data at any time.
Use of your data
XOOON uses your data to provide the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to be able to process the order and keep you informed about your order status.
- To ensure that shopping online with XOOON is an enjoyable experience, we ask for your permission to save your personal data and the data concerning your order and use of our services. This helps us to adapt our website and products to suit your requirements and interests.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we use your email address to let you know about the latest XOOON developments and any special offers or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe.
- The data about how our website is used and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to develop and improve our website.
- If you respond to a promotional campaign or competition, we ask for your name, address and email address. We use these data to run the promotional campaign, announce the prize winner(s) and analyse the response to our promotions.
All information on the XOOON.ie website is provided subject to all applicable rights. The information on the XOOON.ie website may be changed on a regular basis without prior notification. All rights are reserved in the event of any errors in form or content.
Despite the care taken to develop the XOOON.ie website, neither XOOON nor the webmaster may be held liable for any harm that may occur as a result of potential errors on the XOOON.ie website or use of the XOOON.ie website. The company XOOON may not be held liable for the unavailability of the XOOON.ie website.
The information available on the XOOON.ie website is intended for private, non-commercial purposes. Any full or partial reproduction, in any form, of the content on the XOOON.ie website without the prior written agreement of the company XOOON is strictly prohibited.
The XOOON network
Stores that belong to the XOOON network are independent companies with an exclusive contract that allows them to use the XOOON brand. The company Habufa, which holds the XOOON licence, is not responsible for its partner stores and may not be held liable in the event of a default of one of these stores.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping costs, unless otherwise indicated. Prices are subject to change. No rights may be derived from the prices indicated on our website. If the price of a product is not indicated, we would advise you to contact a member of the XOOON network for the current price(s).